Advanced Communications Systems (ACS) offers Asterisk-based Contact Centre solutions. A rich and flexible feature set. Asterisk offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced Contact Centre features, and interoperates with traditional standards-based telephony systems and Voice over IP systems. Asterisk offers the advanced features that are often associated with large, high end (and high cost) proprietary PBX systems.
ACS Contact centres are server base utilising specialized telephony switching systems called “Automatic Call Distributors” or ACDs are used to queue and route inbound calls to agents based on a wide variety of criteria. Outbound calls are frequently generated by an automated system called a “Predictive Dialer” that monitors the status of agents and places calls on their behalf. Other common call centre tools include desktop integration (frequently referred to as “screen pop”), Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications, call recording solutions, productivity monitoring utilities, workforce-planning systems and various methods of historical and near real-time reporting.
Asterisk Contact Centre Features
- Wall board for display of call statistics
- Multi-channel Inbound Call Centre
- Agent’s Desktop software
- Monitoring reports
- Multi-Media Outbound Call Centre
- Web chat & instant messaging clients
- Social Networking with Twitter and Facebook
- Interactive Voice Response
- Voice Recording
- SMS integration
- Real time agent management and queue management
- Skills- Based Routing: Configurable Announcement Manager: Auto- Attendant : with estimated time and position in queue
- Queue Priority and Overflow Management
- Integrate with databases and have the correct details automatically ‘popped’ to a screen when receiving incoming calls
- Answer, Hold, Retrieve, Transfer, Conference, Speed dial, Re-Dial, features
- Solution must provide very intuitive tool to monitor the client service and operation performance of the response centre
- Proposed solution must provide a business intelligence Dashboard, web-based, real time dashboard and threshold alerting service that is user configurable.
- Provide reports on team or individual performance, from activity reporting on how many calls have been made and received.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call Recording Features
- Record all calls or on demand or random calls
- Link recording files to date, time, agent name, call completion codes and client name
- Encrypted recordings for security