Hybrid/IP PBX System
Asterisk – Digium Unified Communication System rivals the features and functionality of traditional telephone systems. Other PABX’s are expensive, proprietary, and uses out dated technologies. Our systems are 100% IP and can seamlessly connect with other branches without any extra equipment and can also use existing LAN and WAN media. Asterisk IP PABX system is cost-effective, no licensing, low-maintenance, and flexible enough to handle all voice and data networking for up to more than 10 000 users. Systems can integrate or interface with any known data and telecommunication technologies.
PABX is server based, thus capacity of the required system is determined by the size and computing speed of the selected server. Asterisk is an Open source platform running on Linux operating system. Digium has developed Asterisk as an IP PABX system with FXO/FXS gateways providing analogue trunks and extensions for clients who still have such requirements. Basic features such as Auto-attendant, Interactive response (IVR), Voicemail, Conferencing, Voice recording, and many telecommunication technologies are by default incorporated in the system software.
Asterisk is Server based IP PABX System.
Asterisk is technology and protocol agnostic, which means that you can connect it to the outside world using VoIP or traditional telephony technologies. It also means that you can use virtually any standards-based IP phone; Asterisk includes drivers for SIP and other protocols. That being said, Digium offers a line of IP phones that were specifically designed to compliment Asterisk and take advantage of a number of key productivity features.
Asterisk is future-proof. Unlike traditional phone systems that are generally upgraded using a forklift approach, Asterisk continues to evolve. Phone systems based on Asterisk see significant improvements each year as new features are included.
Screen based Operator Console.
Developed with a receptionist in mind. All actions are available within two clicks of the mouse.
- See who is available or not.
- Transfer directly to destination extension, voicemail or external numbers.
- Ability to pick up ringing phones.
- Manage and visualize parked calls.
- Real-time search and filter of extensions.
You do not need to be a receptionist or run a call centre to take advantage of system features, as it lets you control your own calls even before you pick them up!
- Call notifications (caller ID number and name, call from queue).
- Directory integration, live search or dial to any typed number.
- Conference Control: lock, invite, kick & mute, talk detection.
- Presence: set and visualize your presence
- IM Chat: Instant Messaging and Notes integrated no need for extra software or daemons.
- Unified messaging with fax mail and voicemail facilities
- Music or promotional advertising on hold (supports MP3 and wav files).
- Least Cost Routing (automatic).
- SIP Trunking for cheap external calls through VoIP service providers.
- Web-based management and administration.
- Integrate with MS Exchange server
- Conference call facilities
- Automatic Call Distribution.
- IVR (interactive voice response).
- Interfaces with ISDN E1/T1( BRI AND PRI), Analogue lines, SIP Trunks, H323/H264/H265)
- Support Video calls
- Transfer calls to mobile or cellular phones
- Least cost routing via VoIP or fixed cellular terminals.
- Interactive voice response with database integration
- Call recording on selected or all calls
- Telephone management and reporting software
- Seamless IP networking across multiple sites
- Non-proprietary to avoid vendor lock in( any IP device can be used)
- Voicemail (with individual mailboxes for everyone).
- Wi-Fi and DECT cordless systems for mobile extensions
- Consolidation of voice and data traffic on your LAN/WAN (no need for extra cabling if there is LAN cabling).
- Scalability for small branch offices upwards
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- CRM(Customer Relation Management integration)
- Voice logging/recording on selected or all calls.
- Billing of all calls or selected extensions
- Cell phones (Soft clients) extensions.
- Voicemail to email.
- Time Conditions (Scheduled call routing).
- Support any SIP and IAX2 softphones
- Call queuing and Parking
- Text-to -speech
- Web based Operator console.